It’s game week five of the English Premier League, all eyes are on the Tottenham vs Chelsea match which will be played on Sunday. It will be a tough game considering it is a London derby. Tottenham Hotspurs will push hard to get three points in this game after they lost their last Epl match against Crystal palace, who crushed them 3 goals. On the other side Chelsea will come prepared considering they have not lost any match since the start of the season, and they won’t allow Tottenham to stop them.
During the pre-match press Chelsea coach Tuchel gave updates on the injuries of players, announcing that Kante is fit and he resumed training, he added saying that he will be part of the team that will travel to play against Tottenham. He also added saying it will be a tough game facing the tough opponents.
Newcastle 1 vs Leeds 1
- Wolves vs Brentford 14:30pm
- Burnley vs Arsenal 17:00pm
- Liverpool vs Crystal palace 17:00pm
- Man City vs Southampton 17:00pm
- Norwich vs Watford 17:00pm
- Aston villa vs Everton 19:30pm
- Brighton vs Leicester 1600hrs
- Westham vs Manchester united 1600hrs
- Tottenham vs Chelsea 1830hrs
Drop your predictions for game week five,,